F1 2022 Concept + livery design template // Blender 2.8x Render Setup
Unkredible Studios in collaboration with Chris Paul Design are proud to present their brand new 3D F1 concept based on new 2022's rules.
The .blend files contain the car model with all textures, UV of the livery and materials.
Ready for render.
FRONT WINS PACK 2022
- 2 classic Unkredible front wings
- +2 NEW front wings
- Old and new front wing
- New exhaust and airscope design
- New tyre with correct 18" dimension and new cover
- Seamless trim and livery design
- Updated volume and dimension of the car
- New auto-simmetry template for Photoshop
- GIMP and Affinity Designer template added
FOR KEYSHOT AND FBX USER!
This version work fine just in Blender, FBX version can't support the new features.
EXTRA FEATURE [$]
- F1 2022 3D Technical regulations volume
- F1 2022 3D Tyres compounds
Slick, intermediate and wet tassellation
3 different wheel covers
ready to match with the car
*volume car you see in the render is not included in this pack
DEAR CUSTOMER this is NOT an official F1 model.
We use real references and measurements but some details may be slightly different from reality.
Have fun and share with us you finish artwork
- Blender 2.8x
- Shading and lighting
- Render setup and views
- PSD livery template (Gimp, Affinity Designer)